Retirement Party for Gerry and Marlene, June 3rd 2012
For all Fanshawe Chorus London, Gerald Fagan Singers, Concert Players Orchestra Members, Past and Present
The Symphonic Chorus Board is hosting a Retirement Party for Gerry and Marlene.
- Date: Sunday, June 3rd
- Time: 2:00 - 5:00 pm with presentation/programme at 3:30 pm
- Place: Mary Immaculate Church, 1980 Trafalgar Street (between Clarke Road and Veterans' Memorial Parkway)
Please join fellow choristers and players as well as former members of the organization for this 'Just Us' afternoon.
There will be a short programme, presentation of the gift and, of course, food! In case you missed it, the tribute video will be shown. Also, if you didn't join the huge lineup on Good Friday to sign the book, you will be able to do so.
We look forward to this final gathering of the extended Fagan 'Family' and know that everyone will want to join in as we reminisce, have some fun and wish Gerry and Marlene well.
There are several ways that you can help with this:
- If you have contact with any former orchestra or choir members, please invite them to attend.
- A special edition of our newsletter, UpTempo, is being put together for distribution on that day. If you have an anecdote or special remembrance that you wish to be included, please forward it to Jennifer Fagan at email@example.com or to Paula Morritt at firstname.lastname@example.org. All submissions are most welcome - just try to keep them to a couple of paragraphs! Deadline for this is May 18th.
- Check your attics, basements and closets for interesting choir memoribilia that you might like to bring along to share.
- Anyone wishing to help - with programme suggestions, with kitchen detail or with anything else that might contribute to making this a great party - please contact Caroline Bonham at email@example.com or Donna St.John at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing everyone on June 3rd!
The PR Team.